Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default simulator mode question

hi everybody

quick question , im only at level 20 atm but few days ago tried my hand on sim mode and i do really like it

but i want to get better at it

so do you lads have any tips or tricks to kick arse in the mode ?

thanks for the time

grtz sweetbunny

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot HolyPrinze's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I think it was you and I in sim together. to me its about communication and knowing tanks and which country they belong to. sometimes we get tked. but we still had fun. and in my opinion key is not rushing in and keep bino's on 360 . I'm down for more what usa hours can you do. any time zone

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I agree with HolyPrinze, Comms is a must even if you arent playing with squad mates, your team mates are in the same boat as you are. If you aren't passing info your most likely going to lose. And knowing tanks is the name out the game. In 9.0 its russian vs everyone else so its a little easier but the concept still applies. You need to identify the tank then go for weak points like (lower) glacius or turret cheeks/cupolas (commanders hatches). Definitely depends on the tank your are shooting at tho as to to where you shoot it. Most of all it take time and practice to do all of this quickly.

I took an IQ test and the results were negative sweetbunny's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

we did indeed :O i had fun indeed :) only i get teamkilled a shitton of times xD and sure , ill be on the entire day i think ,

I took an IQ test and the results were negative sweetbunny's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_The_Chief View Post
    I agree with HolyPrinze, Comms is a must even if you arent playing with squad mates, your team mates are in the same boat as you are. If you aren't passing info your most likely going to lose. And knowing tanks is the name out the game. In 9.0 its russian vs everyone else so its a little easier but the concept still applies. You need to identify the tank then go for weak points like (lower) glacius or turret cheeks/cupolas (commanders hatches). Definitely depends on the tank your are shooting at tho as to to where you shoot it. Most of all it take time and practice to do all of this quickly.
    im mostly playing on the lower tiers as i dont have high ones yet , but indeed i think its probably learning , thanks for the info sir o7