My game is short and simple, I shoot you and I win
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Pub Night: Call of Karaoke! July 23rd, 7pm EST

It occurred to me the other day, flying a helicopter and singing along to Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up" with three other grown men in Call of Duty Warzone that we have singing talent that we are wasting!

SO, this Saturday make sure to lube up your vocal cords. We are gonna sing... and possibly break a glass or two... but such is the cost of ART.

How does this work?

Get this RP Soundboard Plugin and download this nifty addition to TeamSpeak that lets you play music! After installing, you will need to restart Teamspeak, then select the "plugins" tab at the top and open the soundboard. You can add any sound file to it by right-clicking any box and selecting the file, and play it. MAGIC!

If you wish to find a karaoke version (preferred), you can put any YouTube link into this MP3 Converter to obtain an MP3 file.
    Rules:

COC DOES apply to this event. If you couldn't say the song in TeamSpeak you can't sing it either.

Duets don't work well because of lag. So will most likely be denied

Be respectful to whoever is singing. Don't interrupt or talk over others. Don't criticize or critique the vocal strength of the performance unless asked.

If you wish to sing: Please PM me on TeamSpeak and let me know you'd like to sing AND what song you want to sing (so I can look up if the lyrics are safe). I will add you to the list. If you are AFK or unprepared by your turn, you'll be moved to the end. I will be posting the queue throughout. If the queue is empty, ANYONE can sing and there is no limit to how many times you can perform!

If you are not confident in your vocal ability or don't feel like singing you can still come hang laugh at the inevitable laughs through the night

Will be held in the COD social channel.

Open to everyone even if you are not in COD... ending by 10:30pm

Also, yes, I did kinda steal this idea from Herg.. do I really care tho?

Last edited by AOD_DNAevolved115; 07-21-2022 at 08:21 PM.

"Never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

Such short notice! I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one.
    "The Republic will never stop. The Republic will never surrender. We will fight and die until every single one of them is wiped from the face of Auraxis forever.
    When we claim blood and honor, we MEAN blood and honor! From today until the last day, The Terran Republic will fight, and we will win!
    Loyalty until death!"

- Brent Waterson, Terran Republic Provisional Commander
    A.D. 2845

My game is short and simple, I shoot you and I win
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Arrow5379 View Post
    Such short notice! I'm afraid I won't be able to make this one.
    Unfortunately, I myself was given short notice about this. There was originally another plan that fell through. Depending on how it goes there may be another one ran again at a later date.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I Rorschach's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

PUB NIGHT KARAOKE? LOL SOUNDS GREAT! Can I show of muh mad freestyle skills? It'll get gory...

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_AlibionLucifer's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

ehhh not for me